A number of organizations provide guidelines on cancer screening tests. Sometimes these guidelines suggest different things. Recommendations vary on:
- – Which type of cancer people should be screened for
- – Which tests should be used to screen for a particular type of cancer
- – What age screening should begin and end
- – How often screening tests should be done
- – What happens if the screening shows positive results?
Talk with our doctors about your personal risk of developing cancer. Together you can decide on an appropriate screening schedule based on your age and personal and family medical history.
Medical Check Ups
Emergency Help 24/7
Why Choose Us
We help create a care plan that addresses your specific condition and we are here to answer all of your questions & acknowledge your concerns. Today the hospital is recognised as a world renowned institution, not only providing outstanding care and treatment, but improving the outcomes.